Welcome to Dermal Store, the online store for cutting edge science based cosmetics products that are changing the face of anti-aging skin and hair care.
The products featured on this site utilize adult stem cell derived sciences to active the body's own repair mechanisms in a ways no other products can.
Our skin and hare care product lines feature stem cell derived media that include human growth factors and cytokines, also known as growth factor cosmeceuticals, that reduce and reverse the signs of aging by reducing fine lines and wrinkles; and in the case of our hair products, promote hair growth and natural coloring.
While the results from our testimonials may sound so fantastic that they are hard to believe, the secrets behind our cosmetics lines are simple and logical: provide the body's natural repair system: stem cells, with the "food" that we lose as we age.
- Epithelial cells: protects the body from sunlight and germs
- Fibroblasts: the protein responsible for the production of collagen & elastin
- Hyaluronic acid: keeps the skin looking young by allowing it to retain moisture
- Elastin: the protein responsible making skin elastic and allowing it to return to its original shape
- Collagen: the fibers that give strength to the skin. They also prevent skin damage, wrinkles & sagging
Our Medical Director Dr. Nima Shemirani
Dr. Shemirani earned his medical degree from the prestigious Medical College of Wisconsin, and completed his residency in Otolaryngology. He then proceeded to secure a fellowship at the world-renowned Glasgold Group in New Jersey, working alongside some of the best in his field, gaining exceptional knowledge and experience in the craft of Facial Plastic Surgery.
Additionally, Dr. Shemirani has been honored in RealSelf’s Top 100 list for the past 3 consecutive years, putting him among the top 2% of this 6,000-member community. This notable achievement is testimony to his commitment to delivering the highest quality patient care.
It is his passion and dedication to provide not only the best results possible, but also diligently serve the needs of his patients by identifying the best cosmeceuticals for his patients. He chose to become a facial plastic surgeon because it allows him to combine medical science and surgical skill with an artistic eye to literally change lives from the outside in. Seeing patients in follow-up who are pleased with their results is the most satisfying part of Dr. Shemirani’s work, and it is the very thing that drives him to continually improve his practice of medicine.
- Our bodies contain stem cells in the skin, fat, brain, blood, liver, bone marrow, muscles and organs. These stem cells are special types of cell that exists in tissue as a sort of internal repair system. They are usually dormant in our bodies and activate when they detect injury and recognize the need for repair or regeneration. That’s their purpose Continue Reading
- As we get older our stem cells weaken and the effects of aging becomes more apparent. Stem cells contain a large number of fundamental proteins called growth factors that are needed for the proper development of the body’s organs and tissues. The stem cell extracts (growth factors and cytokines) in skin & hair care help detect damaged and photo damaged Continue Reading
- Adipose (“fat”) Stem Cell derived cytokines and growth factors are completely safe. They are the identical proteins found and produced within your skin.
- Many products on the market feature non-human plant based stem cells that are derived from apples, melons or rosebuds. While those may have value as antioxidants and are a good source of metabolites, they can’t identify or facilitate skin repair like human stem cells. For example: a bruise on your arm will heal in several days because stem cells are Continue Reading
Hi. My name is Irina Voronina. I'm a model and actress. I'm from Russia originally, but now I live in Los Angeles. My skin type. That's a very good question because it keeps changing. First of all with age and second of all with moving places. When I moved toIrina Voronina Model, Actress, Playboy Playmate
Hi, my name is Sarati. I am from Texas originally, but now I live in Los Angeles, California, and I'm a recording artist, actress, and dancer. So, I have really sensitive and fair skin. I am actually allergic to citrus acid or citric acid, so I can't eat oranges and,Sarah Toups “Sarati” Recording Artist, Actress, Dancer